So I guess I'll do a short recap on what you've missed since my last post in December about my boyfriend being a drunk idiot (or I believe the purpose of the post was to convince him that he wasn't). I failed, but we had a good laugh about it.
I apologize if any of this information is repetitive:
- I have been working part-time at an AMC movie theatre since November
- I am now almost to the point where I can solely make money off of modeling
- I landed my first magazine cover yesterday (I will post a teaser photo below)
- I am joining a company called World Ventures and will be selling people financial freedom, happiness and vacation packages
- I began Columbia College Chicago part-time last month for Fashion Business
- I witnessed a shooting the night before last and now have street cred.
- What up.