Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Shouldn't Have a Blog

The title speaks for itself, and if anyone still checks my blog after my long absence, you are my new found love.

So I guess I'll do a short recap on what you've missed since my last post in December about my boyfriend being a drunk idiot (or I believe the purpose of the post was to convince him that he wasn't). I failed, but we had a good laugh about it.

I apologize if any of this information is repetitive:

  • I have been working part-time at an AMC movie theatre since November
  • I am now almost to the point where I can solely make money off of modeling 
  • I landed my first magazine cover yesterday (I will post a teaser photo below)
  • I am joining a company called World Ventures and will be selling people financial freedom, happiness and vacation packages
  • I began Columbia College Chicago part-time last month for Fashion Business
  • I witnessed a shooting the night before last and now have street cred. 
  • What up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment