Monday, February 24, 2014

The Meaning Of Sex To The Modern Day Woman



I was having lunch with one of my friends yesterday and we somehow got on the topic of how many people we've slept with. She told me she'd slept with 20-30 people and I was so shocked by that number. Why do women feel the need to have so many sexual partners now-a-days?

I realize that men feel the need to because of their high testosterone levels, but women generally have low testosterone levels and are driven by estrogen, thus making their decision to sleep with someone a little more weighted. So why all the meaningless sex, ladies?

I've talked to countless women growing up about this issue, and the answer is really very simple; they feel pressured. When they're on a date and want a little action but don't want to go all the way, women end up feeling like there's no other option. I've been in that position before myself I know how frightening it can be to say "no" and wonder how he's going to react (sometimes violently), but you know what? It's your body and you can do what you want (and don't want) with it. If he's really into you and respects you, he won't be upset if you don't want to sleep with him right away. Everyone knows that good things come to those who wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment