Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Date Number Two

Karma decided to let me enjoy myself for once, so yes, I had a good night. Actually, it was nearly perfect until Reginald* decided he was "hot" at took off his pants. I didn't think much of it, though I was rather shocked by how forward he was... Like, "well, I took you out for 45 minutes, so I think we know each other pretty well now... It's perfectly fine for us to sit around naked". Also, the movie we watched was no doubt the most boring I'd ever seen (which I'm sure was on purpose); Clerks. Maybe I just have a weird taste in movies, but I prefer the ones that actually have a plot. I don't want this to turn into a movie review, but come on. All it was is two guys who sit around in a Gas Station and talk about their lives. I was so bored out of my mind that to keep myself from also stripping down, I took mental notes about things I noticed during the movie, like that cigarettes were only four dollars in the 80's and that the counter lined up perfectly with the diagonal lines in the ceiling tiles.

Three good things about this date:
  1. He offered me his jacket while we were outside, which is a first for me.
  2. The Italian soda I had was really really good.
  3. He didn't puke on me or deck me in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment