Friday, March 9, 2012

California Dreamin'

So, in less than a month I'll be back in good ole Los Angeles. I have mixed feelings about it; mostly because I usually travel by choice and not because I have to, but it's a love/hate thing. I'm excited to go back home and feel the sunshine... Also, be around friendly people and good food. To be honest, i've never been a fan of the Midwest, but like they say, it's not where you are but who you're with. I will miss a lot of people, but this is who I am. I won't be gone all that long though; Just until July or August. I'll soak up as much sun as possible and be back. In my mind it doesn't seem very long, but we'll see how it plays out. Time just seems to fly by for me, but for others drags on. I'm due for a family visit though, and those of you who know me well, know how close my attachment is to the ocean... So it will be nice to be reunited. Expect lots of photos and stories posted to keep you guys up to date.

Much love
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment