Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Thursday In My Head



"What's your greatest fear?"

It's a common question asked on first dates, classroom orientations, job interviews... I asked myself this question this morning and after much thinking, I've chosen happiness  and I'll explain why.

When you've reached complete happiness, that's when you have the most to lose. Happiness is scary because its ever changing and it isn't forever. You never want it to end but you know that at any given moment, you can lose that feeling and it's scary.

I don't mean for that to sound so morbid but it's just a reminder that nothing is set and stone and so it's important to live out every moment to the fullest and like its your last. It irks me to no end when I hear people use the excuse, "I have time. I'll do it next week, month, etc" when pushing something off. Time moves so quickly; why wait?


"Take me to a place where time doesn't exist, 
Where we don't speak because everyone listens,
Only there will I understand what I now may know"

No comments:

Post a Comment