Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wanderlust Project


Alright, friends. I apologize for not having written in a while -- I've been so busy with the holiday madness that I've hardly had time for myself. 
I've been doing a lot of thinking the last couple of days, however, and I've decided to finally start the project I've been wanting to do. 

Here's the gist of it: 
It involves a videographer/photographer, myself obviously, traveling for an extended period of time, adventure. I'm thinking of putting together a Kickstarter to help fund the trip as well.

That's just the basic layout of course. I want this project to mutually beneficial for all parties involved so I want to brainstorm with a few people and see what we can pull together, whether it be a photo book or a web series... Maybe a combination of the two.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in taking a journey with me or if you have any recommendations/ideas feel free to comment below or send me an email. It would be greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment