Thursday, February 16, 2012

And He Said That My Eyes Were Gleamin'

 I find myself restless at approximately 11:19 PM due to something on my mind that needs attention.

The majority of my posts relate to me giving out my advice to matters that I feel are relatable, but what if I personally need advice? Will my followers be there to guide me? I suppose i'll find out.

A few days ago, I posted about love and telling people how you feel no matter what, but this poses a problem for me at times because I am most often not good at putting my feelings to words in a way that makes sense. To me, actions do speak louder than words but what if you don't have the power to use actions at this moment and have to resort to words? I find that my thoughts through words lack meaning when it comes to my love life.  I'm going to try my absolute best and i'm going to be absolutely honest even if it sounds ridiculous. I've been known to be ridiculous. Here it goes:

If this person were to write a book entitled, "how to make a girl fall for you in one date", they would receive a Grammy Award. And yes, they don't typically give those out for books, so this is a big deal.
This person confuses me in the best way possible. In a way that makes me scared but fearless at the same exact time.
This person is constantly fluttering from beneath the lids of my eyes making it difficult to sleep, but easy to day dream for hours on end, no matter the time.
This person makes me feel like I'm watching a private showing of a Disney movie; starring him and myself.
This person makes me half expect fireworks to miraculously appear before me every time our fingers brush.
They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder; Is that all this is, or is it more?
And who are "they" anyway?

Okay, so I can be a bit dramatic on top of ridiculous, but you get the point. Advice anyone?

And if this person is a follower of mine, I do apologize for possibly scaring you as well. Simply pretend we're in middle school and consider this a "secret admirer" note, only not so secret and not scribbled in poor hand writing with a sparkly gel pen.

Sincerely,
The most forward girl on the face of the earth

No comments:

Post a Comment