Sunday, February 12, 2012

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Ranting about my job

I've come to the conclusion that my manager is satan in flip flops. I'm not even kidding. Here's a list of things I did wrong during a 5 hour period:

  • Ringing the door bell twice. Sorry but I felt that it was necessary to ring it a second time seeing as if I waited any longer after the first I would've been late. 
  • Telling a girl that we're hiring. Apparently we only accept applications from people who look like Victorias Secret models and have an IQ score of 25. 
  • Not getting a 4 hour job done in 30 minutes. 
  • Doing a 4 hour job in 2 hours but it didn't look "perfect". If you want it to look perfect than let me take the time to do it like it says on the write-up. 
  • Forgetting a sensor on a sweater and a fragrance out of the 4 heaping bags that a woman purchased. It's an honest mistake. Who buys 57 sweaters anyway?
  • Wouldn't work another extra shift because I didn't have money to eat. Sorry, but I can't go more than a few hours without eating or I have a seizure. Next time i'll plan on blacking out at work; that's my favorite.  
  • Got checked out by her boyfriend while leaving the store. This is really out of my hands and frankly, thats your problem if your boyfriend checks out other women in front of you, no need to yell at me because of it. I'm also not interested in 30-something year olds. 
Reasons I stay working here:

  • We only accept applications from people who look like Victorias Secret models. Sure it's unfair, but I certainly won't complain about having attractive co-workers. 
  • It's always toasty, smells delicious, and I get to pretend it's summer every day while staring at the Huntington Beach surf cam. 
  • It's the closest thing I have to being a stylist. 
  • I can sing as loud as I want because the music literally vibrates the room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment