Thursday, February 23, 2012

Writers Block

So, since I've hit writers block (hence the title), I'm going to use this nifty "Blog Post Generator" a friend sent me and write about whatever pops up, even if it's silly. Ready. Set. Go.

Random Post #1: 5 Things That Irritate Me About Lemons (this will be quite difficult I think).

  1. EVERY SINGLE TIME I pierce the lemon in any way, it gets in my eye. 
  2. They make everything else taste sweet, even when I don't want it to. 
  3. They're not peaches or mangoes.
  4. They don't grow here.
  5. Mars doesn't have lemons either. 
Random Post #2: Gender Issues That Suck
  1. The Wage Gap - Seriously what's up with that?
  2. Feminists- You want equal rights but still expect to be treated like a lady? Make up your damn mind. 
  3. Domestic Violence- Based on a survey done in July 2000, there were an estimated 25,677,735 female victims versus the 7,327,092 male victims. Buff up ladies!
  4. Gender Roles - Hey, it's part of life. Deal. 
  5. Anti-Gay Marriage - Who. Fucking. Cares. If you're in love, you're in love. 
  6. Death Row Penalty Men vs. Women - Nuff said.
Well... That felt more like homework, but ya know. Hopefully I'll come up with something more exciting to talk about next time!

A side note: these are just for fun, so no hate mail please and thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment