Saturday, October 13, 2012

Julie, Julia and I

I've just finished watching the masterpiece of a movie, "Julie and Julia" and I have to say, that it moved me. It moved me in the sense that it made me realize what a shit blog I've got myself. What have I got to blog about anyway? I am surprised to see everyday that people even read my blog posts about my day-to-day life (though lately I haven't been writing quite as often).
It's mostly just taken the place of my actual journal, apart from the really personal things left out of my blog; those are actually written in my journal. I'm sorry to say that I can't be too honest on something absolutely anyone can see. I at least try not to use people's names, even though if they were to read about themselves, I'm certain they would know it was about them.
Anyway, I need to pull myself out of this state of "rock bottom" as they call it... Whoever "they" may be, and find something worth while to write about. This blog wasn't intended to be the blog version of a reality tv show, it was intended for me to be able to write and to be able to finish something. Every post is a small accomplishment on my way toward writing bigger and better things. It's like I'm teaching myself to write and this is my warm-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment