Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Good Luck, Bad Luck

In leu of recent unfortunate events, I've had a stroke of luck. Now I don't want to jinx it or get over-excited, but I may be signing with an agency next week (finally). Only problem is that, one: I have to relocate sooner than planned (which I was contemplating doing anyway due to other events) and two: I can't help but feel like I could do better. I'm sure it's a lovely agency, but it's certainly not my dream agency and has a lot of bad reviews. I will however still meet with them and make my own decision. I'm thinking if they can get me real work and I have an open contract, then perhaps I could land FORD (my absolute favorite place on earth) later on. We will just have to wait and see and you can count on my keeping you updated.
Now, to bring you all up to speed on the "other events" I mentioned.
I've moved in with my parents who live in the middle of nowhere which limits my choices for employment to a gas station and a bar, both of which will never hire unless someone dies or combusts, rather. This leads to having zero dollars now, meaning I can't leave town EVER and I can't get approved for my school loan and pay my tuition deposit which was due something like, yesterday. So, I'm going to be a bum again, or couch surfer if I get lucky. Which leads me to another "event".
I'm setting up a sketchy living arrangement with a 30 year old man I met on Craigslist. I'm debating on whether it would be wiser to continue on that path or just be homeless all together.
Another issue: I have one week to come up with $86 for a train pass and maybe have extra money to eat until I get payed.
Anyone else have to go through all of this just to go to school? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world that will never have help when I need it.
Anyway, that would be the reason my eyes have sunken into my face and why I haven't written in a couple weeks.
On a happier note, my boyfriend and I spent a much needed night together a few days ago and it was lovely. He made dinner, we had a Harry Potter marathon, and much like a movie, played piano in our underwear. Hope I gave everyone a nice visual ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment