Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Goodnight Chicago

So, I'm listening to John Denver because I felt it was appropriate on my way to the airport. This is my third vacation in the last three months, so i'm keeping up with my once a month vacation resolution I made. I think this may be my favorite out of the last three. Though mostly uneventful, I enjoyed seeing all the people I care most about. I love California, but I love my friends and family much more so it was a grand vacation for me.
Everything else in my life is pretty much the same, though I am making more money right now than I have in the past so wherever I decide to move will probably happen by the end of August if everything goes smoothly, so fingers crossed there. As to where I'll move, I'll probably decide based on a pro/con list that really won't be the basis of my decision at all but will simply make my risky choices seem less risky in my mind. That would be on the pro side of my "Reasons to not tie yourself down anywhere" list. Freedom is a good thing I think... When you have just enough of it. Anyway, I'm going to continue with my John Denver music marathon and I'll post again soon. I need to get back into the habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment