Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sucker Is My Middle Name

First off, I'd just like to say that I'm not planning on permanently posting excessively. It's just that I have so much on my mind lately and it helps to put it on my blog. To me, this blog is where I can just jot down all of my thoughts... Which just happen to be very public. Having my thoughts public is a good thing because I do on occasion get emails with feedback or advice and I really do enjoy getting those, but it can also be a bad thing when whatever is on my mind involves people or places that everyone knows about. No secrets here. This post is actually one of those, and I've been telling myself not to do it, but I just can't hold things in. It reminds me of an episode of the Nickelodeon show "Victorious" (yes, I watch that sometimes) where one of the characters had to trick himself into telling someone something because he could not hold it in and was going crazy. It's kind of like that. I used to simply turn all of my feelings and thoughts into poetry, but lately this has been having the same effect so I'm not complaining.
I actually don't even know what to really start with other than that this post still holds truth... And it sucks a little bit. Actually a lot. No matter how hard I try I can't get it off my mind, not that I really want to, but just to take a step back and be sure things aren't one-sided. Honestly, I'm really trying to disregard every cheesey comment I would like to replace these words with. I think sometimes I can be overly cheesey and I feel like I make people puke a little bit in their mouths. I'm not going to properly end this, because in truth I could go on and on... But I can say that I feel so much better even knowing that I haven't even put a title on this yet, much less published it.

No comments:

Post a Comment