According to WebMD:
- On an emotional standpoint it means you need to address something because you have a build up of emotions.
According to Wikipedia:
- Tears produced during emotional crying contain more hormones than regular tears.
- There are only theories on why people cry at a scientific standpoint.
- For example: William H. Frey of University of Minnesota believes that people feel better after crying because it releases a build up of hormones.
- Based on a study of over 300 adults, men cry an average of once a month and women cry at least five.
- There are three types of tears: Basal, Lacrimal and Reflexive. Basal tears are simply made to keep the eye lubricated and are produced at a rate of 1 to 2 microliters a minute. Reflexive tears are made in response to something irritating the eye. Psych tears are due to an emotional state.
Bet you loved reading that ;)
Also, I hope I can actually start sleeping like a normal person soon... I don't know why I address it as if it's a talent, but if it were considered a super power, I'd wish for that one first. Then I'd wish I could pause time.